July 20, 2022
Make Your Move With CryptoWild And Free Spins!Did you know that Chess can be dated as far back as the 6th century? While Chess had only evolved not the form we all know and love by 1500 CE. The first ancestor of Chess known as chaturanga had originated in India, eventually, Chess made its way across the world and by the 10th century, Chess was enjoyed worldwide. CryptoWild understands that gambling is a game of chess and not checkers, this International Chess Day CryptoWild is bringing our players 50 Free Spins on Mascot’s Benny’s the Biggest Game, Northern Heat, and Lion’s Pride.
While to many people Chess may not seem like the most exciting game to play, however, we think these next facts might change your mind about that. In November 1988, it was the first time a computer beat an international Chess grandmaster, the computer was known as DeepThought. After each player has made 4 moves in Chess, there are over 318 billion different possible moves that can be made.
Terms and Conditions Apply
Win Big With CryptoWild Every Day of the WeekCheck out one of the many other promos CryptoWild offers...new players can benefit from their first four deposits, thanks to match bonuses of 150% (on their first deposit) and 50% for their second, third and fourth deposits. See? There’s something for everyone at CryptoWild.
Don’t forget to break it down to the rest of our promotions on offer!
- Cashback Sunday - Enjoy Wild Cashback up to 35%
- Manic Monday - 25% / 35% / 50% bonuses on your first 3 deposits
- Wild Wednesdays - Up to 50 Free Spins
- TGIF A Wild 50% bonus each Friday
And be sure to try your hand at our awesome weekly tournaments - so many free spins up for grabs!
- Spinapalooza has a wide variety of games and a prize pool of 2000 free spins! Everyone on their way to becoming a VIP is welcome to take part, with the top 20 ranking players walking away with a share of the prizes!
- For our VIPs, we have our Bets Gone Wild tournament with a prize pool of a whopping 5,000 free spins! Play your favourite slots for that ka-ching!