April 23, 2022
CryptoWild Is Playing It By the Book This April 23rdWorld Book Day actually goes by many names including World Book and Copyright Day or International Day of the Book. Each year this day is observed on April 23rd, this annual event was first organized by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, or UNESCO in order to promote reading, publishing, and copyright! CryptoWild is going back to the books and bringing you up to 50 Free Spins on Belatra's Book of Doom!
The original idea of World Book Day was initially conceived in 1922 by a Spanish writer, Vicente Clavel Andrés as a way to honor the author Miguel de Cervantes. Therefore historically it was first celebrated on 7 October 1926 which was Cervantes' birthday! The day was then moved to Cervantes' death date April 23rd in the 1930s. As you may have guessed the best way to celebrate World Book Day is to go ahead and read absolutely anything out of a book of course!
Terms and Conditions Apply
Win Big With CryptoWild Every Day of the WeekCheck out one of the many other promos CryptoWild offers...new players can benefit from their first four deposits, thanks to match bonuses of 150% (on their first deposit) and 50% for their second, third and fourth deposits. See? There’s something for everyone at CryptoWild.
Don’t forget to break it down to the rest of our promotions on offer!
- Cashback Sunday - Enjoy Wild Cashback up to 35%
- Manic Monday - 25% / 35% / 50% bonuses on your first 3 deposits
- Wild Wednesdays - Up to 50 Free Spins
- TGIF A Wild 50% bonus each Friday
And be sure to try your hand at our awesome weekly tournaments - so many free spins up for grabs!
- Spinapalooza has a wide variety of games and a prize pool of 2000 free spins! Everyone on their way to becoming a VIP is welcome to take part, with the top 20 ranking players walking away with a share of the prizes!
- For our VIPs, we have our Bets Gone Wild tournament with a prize pool of a whopping 5,000 free spins! Play your favourite slots for that ka-ching!