July 29, 2019
The Moneymania Is Taking Over!
Let’s cut to the chase. We all know what this is all about. When you spin, you only care about the Benjamins. You want to hit a huge fat jackpot on every single spin, whether it is denominated in Bitcoin or whatever else there is out there. As long as you can ride with suitcases filled with cash to the bank, and do it in the wildest way possible, that is what you want. That is exactly what the Moneymania brings to the table. Spin and win on this amazing Belatra game which also has a progressive jackpot for you to really stack those Bennies up high. Here is all you need to know about this amazing game and how to make it rain piles of cash on you.
Inspired by the US Dollar, The Moneymania is full of classic imagery that depicts the world’s reserve currency – until Bitcoin takes over. All you will see on this 5-reel, 10-pay line game is greenback, greenback, greenback! Hopefully, you’ll be able to put it all in your pockets. To understand how to do so, we gathered all the features you must understand to stuff your pockets on every spin:
- The Moneymania has 11 symbols taken right out of US Dollar bill imagery for you to align when you spin: There is the classic Q, K and Ace, the Founding Fathers drafting the constitution, the pyramid with the eye at the top, the capitol, a Lincoln portrait, a Jackson portrait, a Benjamin Franklin portrait, a Dollar bill split in three with each piece appearing as a separate symbol, and a special jackpot coin.
- Benjamin Franklin’s portrait acts as a wild symbol.
- When you align all three pieces of the Dollar bill you trigger the bonus game. The bonus game is basically all about clicking on the screen and getting the largest bill and multipliers possible to score a huge win!
- The jackpot coins allow you to hit the most precious prize: the progressive jackpot. To play for the progressive jackpot you must play the maximum bet on the maximum denomination and hit 3 of these coins.
- Additionally, The Moneymania has a quadruple or nothing and double or nothing option for you to play after each successful spin.
- These quadruple or nothing and double or nothing games are based on the game drawing a card from a stack. If you guess the right color of the card, you double your win. If you guess the right suit of the card, you quadruple the win.
It’s Raining Money!
Now that you know just how much you can stuff your pockets with The Moneymania, it is time for you to flip the switch and start spinning wildly! Our staff here at CryptoWild is ready to elevate your gaming experience on The Moneymania with wild bonuses and the best customer care out there. Just go ahead, start spinning and stack those Benjamins up high!