January 8, 2019
Hit Drop Dead Jackpots On Día De Los Muertos!
Mexican culture is incredibly rich, and Endorphina has found a way to share that wealth with you on a wonderful game that highlights the mysterious traditions of the Day of the Dead. Día De Los Muertos is one of the wildest, most well-designed, most carefully crafted games out there. It is an incredibly balanced game, with fantastic graphics and drop-dead jackpots there for the taking. But before you dive into the game, you should get acquainted with it and with the particular cultural characteristics behind it to pave your way to jackpot heaven!
Colorful Skulls and Huge Wins!
Día De Los Muertos is all about colorful skulls and huge wins. This 3-reel, 5-pay line game is full of all the cultural imagery that Mexicans are famous for. Here is how to align all those skulls and effigies to score the most folkloric wins you can ever muster:
- Día De Los Muertos has 7 symbols: The purple, green, yellow and red skulls, a Día De Los Muertos Mariachi, the iconic Day of the Dead Catrina and an apocalyptic depiction of a sun set in the Mexican desert.
- Catrina is the highest paying symbol, with the Mariachi coming in second, the yellow skulls, the green skulls, the red skulls and the purple skulls.
- The apocalyptic sun set is the scatter symbol. It pays out on any position in the reels.
- Hitting 3 scatter symbols anywhere on the reels will grant you 20 Free Spins.
- If you want to make an extra buck after any win, you can also take the double or nothing option that every Endorphina game offers. You just need to draw a higher card than the one the computer drew from the 4 cards facing down on the screen to win, and you can keep playing the double or nothing game after that.
Celebrate Día De Los Muertos With a Heavenly Jackpot!
Now that you know how simple yet amazingly rich Día De Los Muertos is, you can start spinning and winning right here at CryptoWild, where our staff will elevate your gaming experience with the best bonuses and exceptional customer care services. Just go ahead, get into the Day of the Dead tradition and start spinning and winning all those wild heavenly jackpots!